Continual Service Improvement Analyst - Trainee
The Continual Service Improvement Analyst is responsible for the ongoing service improvement activities within the IT service delivery lifecycle and looks for opportunities to improve the performance of services to deliver enhanced value to the business.
The selected candidate will be part of a team based in Porto and will work in a high-tech learning environment, with colleagues across all Euronext locations.
You will act as an ITIL expert in the analysis and development of existing processes, procedures and methods to promote effective business and systems operations through standardization, improvement, simplification and automation.
You will establish and maintain strong and productive relationships with key stakeholders ensuring that the service requirements of the business are incorporated into a framework of continuous improvement.
- Creating RPA solutions to increase the efficiency of the established workflows;
- Documenting and analyzing the service delivery via data and measures;
- Gathering and assessing KPIs, reporting process performance information to recommend and implement changes to the workflow;
- Creating documentation to ensure standardization and efficiency in the transition of information across the teams;
- Developing and documenting CSI's own procedures and tools;
- Providing support and guidance to the technical teams as they implement service management policies, ensuring the quality throughout the implementation;
- Preparing and conducting training sessions to establish new tools and procedures, presenting them to a wide range of stakeholders within the company;
Creative thinking and presenting ideas for business improvement.
Profile and Skills
Degree, CET or equivalent in a related field; - IEFP Level V
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written;
- English is a must, as it will be used on a daily basis to communicate with other teams and stakeholders;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
An affinity with Microsoft Office applications : Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, ect.
Interest in financial markets;
Knowledge of ITIL framework and processes.
Knowledge of programming language (SQL / Python / DAX).
Experience in RPA and business analytics tools (such as Power Automate and Power BI)
Candidate Criteria :
- A hands-on mentality and a structured way of working;
- The ambition and potential to develop a successful IT career;
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize;
- Strong awareness and interest in technology;
- Superb problem solving skills;
- Solution oriented attitude;
- Experience in working effectively within a team and on your own;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Creativity and lateral thinking;
- Enthusiasm and desire to learn;
- We respect and value the people we work with
- We are unified through a common purpose
- We embrace diversity and strive for inclusion
- We value transparency, communicate honestly and share information openly
- We act with integrity in everything we do
- We don’t hide our mistakes, and we learn from them
- We act with a sense of urgency and decisiveness
- We are adaptable, responsive and embrace change
- We take smart risks
- We are positively driven to make a difference and challenge the status quo
- We focus on and encourage personal leadership
- We motivate each other with our ambition
- We deliver maximum value to our customers and stakeholders
- We take ownership and are accountable for the outcome
- We reward and celebrate performance
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, age, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, or any other legally protected factor.
We value the unique talents of all our people, who come from diverse backgrounds with different personal experiences and points of view and we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect.
This job description is only describing the main activities within a certain role and is not exhaustive. It does not prevent to add more tasks, projects.