We are an international company with a workforce of more than 38,500 top professionals, present in more than 40 countries across the five continents.
Leaders in Innovation and Technological Development at the service of society, we’re looking for experts in designing a better planet who can go out there and promote sustainable development and find solutions to the biggest global challenges, including global warming, overpopulation and water scarcity.
Mission : Carry out the development and implementation of the SME business in Portugal within the electricity commercialization activity, contributing to clients' portfolio growth, stability and cost efectiveness.
- SME business implementation in Portugal.
- Expansion and management of the external sales channels network for maximizing sales.
- Creation of specific products adapted to the energy market, clients or the different activity sectors.
- Sales and marketing plan execution, keeping the commercial relationship with the sales channels and clients.
- Control of electricity commercialization business risks (debt, financial states, prices).
- Coordination with other areas in ACCIONA Energy for the prospection, offer and contracts negotiation processes.
- Active contribution to the energy sales business development.
- Contribution to commercial support and analytic tools development.
- Preparation of periodical reports on the business evolution and provide support in the data quality verification process for commercial activity data.
Required Skills and Competencies
Education : Engineering or Business Administration University Degree.
Complementary Education : Commercial management, marketing, sales knowledge.
Languages / Level : Portugues (Native); English (Advanced); Spanish (Nice to have, but not required).
Experience : 5 years holding responsibilities related to external channels management, energy sales in SME sector, preparationg and management of electricity commercialization activity contracts, energy markets, digital marketing.
M / F