Application Support Specialist - BI
QlikView (nice to have)
Power BI (regular)
Application Support Specialist - Business Intelligence
You are within the Group IS Department, the link between the Key Users of all Lyreco subsidiaries and the IS Experts. You analyse questions coming from Key users related to Business Intelligence.
You closely work with Expert departments of Group IS to provide answers to the Key users’ requests in accordance to the company security rules.
You are responsible for the solution provided to the user (this one must be provided on time and in accordance to the Lyreco Core Model).
- You give advice and support to user requests related to IS respecting the Lyreco Core Model rules.
- You analyse and set priority on all user requests.
- You check the solution matches the request.
- You escalate (when needed) incidents to the other IS departments and make sure that incidents are properly managed.
- You test all new applications and accuracy of bug corrections.
- You initiate preventive actions in order to improve the system.
- You grant the appropriate communication towards Key users.
Qualifications and skills :
- English language is mandatory.
- Good sense of service, high communication and relational abilities.
- Autonomy and good organizational skills.
- Good relationship, sense of service, team spirit.
- Curiosity and good learning ability is essential.
- Knowledge of Power BI or Qlikview is definitely a plus.
Joining Lyreco means :
- Working in an international, distribution company (25 countries, 18 languages, 3 central hubs).
- Processes based on Scrum / Agile first approach.
- High quality of delivered software - we are creating, extending and maintaining the solution in-house.
- Ownership and proactive approach during daily software development activities.
- Being open to innovations as a market leader we are innovative to stay on top.
- Strategic thinking as a profitable company we are focusing on both short term and long term challenges and opportunities.
- Investing in our people we have proven experience of internal growth of our employees expert and managerial path.
Benefits (contract of employment) :
- Sharing the costs of sports activities
- Private medical care
- Sharing the costs of foreign language classes
- Sharing the costs of professional training & courses
- Life insurance
- Flexible working time
- Hybrid work (3 days office, 2 days remote)
- Holiday funds
- Christmas gifts
We are a part of Lyreco a leading distributor of workplace products and solutions in Europe and around the world. We operate as Lyreco Group with Central Competence Services (IT, eCommerce, Customer Experience, Merchandising, Supply Chain Planning and Finance) in France, Poland and The Netherlands.
Altogether, driven by our common strive for passion, excellence, respect and agility, we are constantly looking to innovate and evolve so that our employees, customers and business continue to grow and develop.
We believe in a culture that inspires our employees to be the best they can be. Through a perfect blend of people, technology and our corporate social responsibility strategy, we commit to deliver a Great Working Day for all.