Global Solutions Intern
We are looking for talented and passionate people to join our 12-month internship program in Portugal, Lisbon.
Support the Operations team in various activities related to :
- Data extraction.
- Data design and validation.
- Communication with internal stakeholders.
- Preparation of presentations in PowerPoint.
- Internal initiatives to improve processes within the company
- 1 year internship
- Degree in Management, Economics, Statistics, Information Management, Data Science, Marketing, or other relevant field / experience
- Fluency in English, spoken and written.
- Being an analytical thinker.
- Being highly motivated and eager to learn new things.
- Being proactive, curious, open-minded and a communicative team worker with ease in interpersonal relationships.
- Being a responsible and assiduous person.
- Enjoying working in an international environment.
- Having an excellent eye for detail.
- Having excellent time management and organizational skills
- Having a genuine interest in the Fast-Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) industry.
- Having intermediate / Advanced skills in Microsoft Office tools, mainly Excel, PPT and Outlook.
- Having experience in and enjoying online working
- Competitive salary with food allowance
- Initial training for valuable and dynamic competencies
NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company that provides the most complete and trusted view available of consumers and markets worldwide.
We provide consumer packaged goods manufacturers / fast-moving consumer goods and retailers with accurate, actionable information and insights and a complete picture of the complex and changing marketplace that companies need to innovate and grow.
Our approach marries proprietary NielsenIQ data with other data sources to help clients around the world understand what’s happening now, what’s happening next, and how to best act on this knowledge.
We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 90 countries, covering more than 90% of the world’s population.
For more information, visit .
NielsenIQ is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.