Training Quality Manager– French and German Speaker
Why join us
Do you want to lead a team to success by creating an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture? Then, our dynamic multilingual teams await you in Braga.
You will grow with us in a global company that puts its people at the heart.
We are bringing a Training Quality Manager on board to support us in maintaining our project's quality standards and achieving high-level performance.
Your mission at Webhelp
At Webhelp, your contribution will make a difference in our organizations business and the lives of our employees.
As Training Quality Manager, you will be responsible for developing the quality policy aspects of the project and implementing the continuous training plan, ensuring compliance with the objectives.
What you will be doing at Webhelp
- Ensure of all the Webhelp and customers training to 100% of the workforce
- Analyze the difficulties encountered and set up corrective actions
- Evaluate daily key performance indicators (KPI) and develop improvement needs
- Increase team competencies con processes and client tools
- Inspire, manage, and motivate your team to innovate and make a difference
- Enhance the goal of quality support by providing coaching sessions to the direct reports and focus on improving customer satisfaction
- Ensure Quality and Training staff constantly meet the required level of expertise
Well be a great match if you :
- Native or Proficient in French and German (C1)
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in a similar function preferably in a Call Center environment
- At least 1 year of team management experience
- Analyze and solve moderately complex problems
- Proficient in MS office tools
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
You appreciate our values of recognition, integrity, unity, commitment, and you are eager to create the "wow" too. More than your background, it is your motivation and your personality that will make you part of our fun-loving community.
Please note that non-EU residents must have a valid Portuguese work permit to be considered for employment.
What we offer
- Competitive wages (14 monthly payments per year)
- Monthly meal allowance in voucher card
- Personal development programs and mentoring to develop skills
- Possibility to participate in a growing multicultural project
- Good career prospects in a reputable company that rewards serious and hard workers
- Work in a diverse environment with people from over 58 nationalities
Who we are
Webhelpis a French multinational BPO company that is making business more human for the worlds most exciting brands. Bychoosing Webhelpyou will be part of a family of over 100,000 game-changers from more than 140 locations in 55 countries.
Join us atWebhelp Norteand you will have the opportunity to be part of a multicultural team, a fast-paced environment, and a diverse pool of engaging projects for some of the most progressive B2C and B2B brands worldwide.
If this sounds like you, join us!
Webhelp Norte is an equal opportunity employer.
Webhelp considers diversity as a fundamental resource and it offers everyone access to employment opportunities, regardless of their gender, age, religion, ethnicity, or any other classification protected by applicable national laws.