Electrical Project Engineer (m/f/d)
YOUR TASKS :
During project execution customer and their technical representatives require technical support. Within the project organisation this role will be covered by the Project Engineer for the areas Medium- and High voltage, measurement and control engineering, SCADA and communication technics.
Our administrative tasks ensures that contract requirements and customer needs will be transferred to the responsible departments so that project specific components can be ordered and configured accordingly.
- Designing the Medium Voltage components installed in the wind turbine.
- Planning the SCADA components and signal interfaces (OPC, SQL, I / O, IEC-101, IEC-104).
- Clarifying the wind park control concept at grid connection point.
- Reviewing and pursuing technical requirements for project permitting.
- Aligning with Grid Operator, Energy trader and suppliers.
- Creating of electrical tender documents.
- Clarifications and agreements with special departments for developing and implementation of project specific solutions in LV and HV-technics.
- Supporting of commissioning procedures and acceptance tests.
- Give technical support to the Project Management during project phase.
- Supporting of wind park certification process.
- Work hand in hand with Engineering, Sales, Purchasing and Service.
YOUR PROFILE :
- Bachelor or Master degree in electrical or power engineering or a comparable education incl. further qualifications.
- Experienced in Measurement and control engineering.
- Knowledge in communication- and network technics.
- Min. 3 years of experience in an industrial environment, preferably in the wind business.
- Experienced in customer care to clarify technical matters.
- Very good knowledge in executing complex projects.
- Very good English skills in writing and speaking.
- Very good familiarity with MS-Office ( Outlook, Excel, Word, Teams ).
- Ability to work independently, process- and solution-orientated.
- Experience in assessing and implementing electrical and commercial requirements and specifications in contracts with customers and suppliers.
- Ability to work with different business cultures mainly in Europe.
- Willingness to travel abroad (approx. 30%).
In your role you will report disciplinary-wise to the Managing Director Portugal and with a functional reporting line to the Head of Global Project Engineering This role will be based in our Porto office with possibility for remote work.
We are happy to receive your CV in English.
Nordex adheres to a policy of equal employment opportunity. All employment decisions are made without regard to religion, age, sex, color, national origin, handicap, or other protected class and in full compliance with all federal and state laws.