Module Assembly [relocation to The Netherlands]
You are responsible for assembling electrical and mechanical semi-finished products or you focus on assembling, furnishing and wiring control systems within the high-tech electronics industry at system level.
Within this exclusive position we are looking for candidates who have more than just the qualities of an all-round mechanic.
After a successful 6 to 12 months, you will have the opportunity to grow into a position of Proto mechanic.
In this position you will be challenged to think along in ideas about product improvement and you will also focus on the development of production regulations.
On the long term, there are also opportunities to grow to Test Engineer, Manufacturing Engineer, Product Engineer or Team Leader.
You will be partnered with a team leader and will work in a team of experienced colleagues.
The work is carried out in 2 shifts. In the late shift you are free every Friday evening. There is an interesting surcharge on this!
The working hours in the 2-shift system are as follow :
Early shift : Monday to Friday from 06 : 00 to 14 : 50 (8 : 8 hours)
Late shift : Monday to Thursday from 2.40 pm to 12.00 am (8.5 am) and Friday from 2.40 pm to 9.30 pm (6 am)
The position module assembly is filled in a team of colleagues. You work together as a team, but you also have 100% responsibility for your own work.
This has to fit to you as a person.
Furthermore, you recognize yourself in the following points :
- At least a completed college / bachelor education in the following field of study : Electronics, mechatronics and / or mechanical engineering;
- Relevant work experience is an advantage;
- You can read electrical diagrams and interpret drawings;
- You are available full-time;
- You are motivated and have a passion for fine technology;
- You have good communication skills in Dutch or English.
What we offer :
- A contract for 1 year to start with;
- 15% shift allowance;
- Travel allowance (€0,19 per km);
- A salary between €2500,- and €3250,- gross per month;
- 25 days holidays with 13 days extra;
- Holiday bonus of 8,33% (paid out in May);
- A chance to relocate to the Netherlands with with good support in finding housing and all other practical matters;
- Working in a nice team at a financial healthy company.
€2.500 - €3.250 gross income per month
Our client specializes in the development, product improvement, assembly and maintenance of high-quality functional modules and subsystems.
It is a large company with more than 280 employees, where loyalty, flexibility and career opportunities are of paramount importance.
We are working on high mix and low volume electronic compositions that are sold to globally operating original equipment manufacturers.
Customers are often active in the following market segments : medical diagnostic systems, medical analysis systems, data processing, transport and storage of electronic data, machine controls and analysis equipment.
Eindhoven, the Netherlands.