Marketing Operations Manager
Détails de l'annonce
Poste proposé : Marketing Operations Manager
Yassir is the leading super App for on demand and payment services in the Maghreb region set to changing the way daily services are provided.
It currently operates in 26 cities across Algeria, Morocco and Tunisia with recent expansions into France, Canada and Sub-Saharan Africa.
It is backed (+$43M in funding) by VCs from Silicon Valley, Europe and other parts of the world including Y Combinator, which is the precursor of the likes of Airbnb, Stripe, Dropbox, Doordash, among others.
We offer on-demand services such as ride-hailing and last-mile delivery. Building on this infrastructure, we are now introducing financial services to help our users pay, save and borrow digitally.
Helping usher the continent into a digital economy era.
We’re not just about serving people - we’re about creating a marketplace to bring people what they need while infusing social values.
We are looking for a motivated and experienced Marketing Operations Manager to join our team!
As a Marketing Operations Manager, you will be responsible for managing the day-to-day execution of our marketing campaigns and ensuring that all marketing activities are in line with our company’s mission and standards.
- Manage all aspects of marketing operations
- Monitor business activities and performance
- Monitor and track key performance indicators
- Analyze data, assess trends, and determine actions to optimize performance
- Ensure the accuracy and timeliness of the data
- Provide reports for management
- Understand and monitor the costs of marketing activities
- Manage the marketing budget
- Coordinate various ad campaigns, events, and other related activities.
Profil recherché pour le poste : Marketing Operations Manager
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a Marketing Operations Manager or similar role
- Experience with reporting and analytics
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Strong organizational skills
- Highly developed attention to detail
- Strong multitasking skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Research shows that women do not apply to jobs if they do not meet all of the requirements. We would like to hear from you if you feel you would be a good fit for us !
Do you want to become part of our first-class team ? Then you absolutely have to send us your application.
Diversity & Inclusion & Engagement :
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees, as we believe diverse teams are more successful in the long term.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, and we encourage all people equally to apply for jobs with us.
Critères de l'annonce pour le poste : Marketing Operations Manager Métier : Informatique, nouvelles technologiesMarketing, communication Secteur d activité : Informatique, SSII, InternetServices autres Type de contrat : CDI Région : Ariana - Béja - Ben Arous - Bizerte - Gabès - Gafsa - Jendouba - Kairouan - Kasserine - Kébili - Kef - Mahdia - Manouba - Médenine - Monastir - Nabeul - Sfax - Sidi Bouzid - Siliana - Sousse - Tataouine - Tozeur - Tunis - Zaghouan Niveau d'expérience : Niveau d'études : Bac+5 et plus Langues exigées : anglais courant Compétences clés : communicationmarketingtrackingAPPVCS Nombre de poste(s) : 1