IT Project Manager
Critical thinking (regular)
Problem Solving (regular)
Communication Skills (advanced)
Project Management (advanced)
Once upon a time
there were three IT experienced programmers, full of passion and with impeccable technical background, who decided to spread their knowledge and create high-quality products with other specialists, who just love what they do.
That’s how CrustLab was founded.
Let’s break the ice!
Location : a modern and fancy workspace with billiard and prosecco on Wadowicka 7, Kraków
CrustLab’s special power : passion for IT, flexibility and constant progress, flat structure, everyone can propose changes for the company, frequent feedbacks for workers
CrustLab employees : helpful, ambitious and determined
CrustLab board : open, joyful and experienced
Basic communication language : Polish
Languages we use at work : English and Polish
Methodology : Scrum, Kanban, Scrumban - we believe that the methodology needs to fit to the company not the reverse
Projects : betting industry, igaming, fintech, healthcare, IoT - we are a specialist in betting industry but we are open for a huge variety of branches
Tools we use : Jira, Confluence, Miro, ClickUP
Benefits : Multisport, private health care, budget for self-development and workshops / conferences (after the trial period - 3m)
Contract : Permanent / B2B (B2B - 15 paid days off + 5 days sick leave)
Apart from work : beer evenings on Thursdays, epic integrations, team-building activities f2f / online
Currently, there are 3 PMs in our CrustLab PM Community. Every day we :
- manage all the development lifecycle phases,
- develop and maintain an appropriately prioritized backlog of user stories for implementation,
- monitor the project budget & track the project schedule ,
- maintain cooperation with the client,
- prepare project reports and documentation ,
- plan resources for the projects,
- analyze and manage project’s risks ,
- facilitate internal meetings and moderate external meetings,
- report the project progress to the management board,
- improve processes inside the team and company,
- share knowledge inside the company
- simply love our job!
If you work in CrustLab, you can also expect to be listened to and appreciated for your initiative and ideas to improve the way we work.
What’s more, there is no place for boredom , our projects are challenging and dynamic since we are a growing company with lots of great ideas to introduce.
We are aware that not everyone is a perfect match for us ! But we are sure that if you are an open and creative person, who loves being a Project Manager and loves having a big impact on the environment you work in, CrustLab is the ideal place for you.