German-speaking Content Moderator in back-office - Portugal
You want to start your new career in Portugal?
We are looking for a German-speaking Content Reviewer in beautiful Porto to work with a virtual reality platform!
Core Responsibilities :
- Deliver service to our customers according to Key Performance Indicator ( KPIs’)
- Clarify customer requirements
- Listen attentively to customer needs and concerns
- Be friendly and professional when in contact with customers
- Maintain / build basic knowledge of client products and / or services
- Preparation of complete and accurate work
- Participation in activities designed to improve customer satisfaction and business performance
- Offer additional products and / or services
- Track, document and retrieve information in call-tracking database
- Respond to customer inquiries by referring them
- German-speaking at C1 level
- High school diploma (+ 3 to 6 months of relevant experience preferred)
- Courteous with strong customer service orientation
- Strong computer navigation skills and PC Knowledge
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbally
- Reliable with attention to detail
- Skilled in multi-tasking; including flexibility and adaptation to changes
- Tolerance for repetitive work in a fast-paced, high production work environment
- Ability to work in a team, as well as independently
- Patience in customer contact situations; including maintaining a pleasant and professional tone and manner
- Working hours : between Monday to Sunday in rotative shifts : 18h 08h; 2 days off
- Salary : Very competitive salary + meal allowance
- Relocation package : The company offers a relocation package including flight tickets and hotel accommodation
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency matching European-speaking talent with the most exciting jobs all over the world.
Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1200 multilingual speakers to land their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.