Senior Product Manager
Who are we?
WTX was recently founded to disrupt how heavy-duty vehicles trade globally and we believe the current process of buying or selling trucks worldwide is too complicated, nontransparent, and underoptimized.
It doesn't need to be this way...
Our mission is to make the whole experience of trading trucks globally seamless, from finding a truck online to more efficiently and reliably being delivered with matching technology.
We are powered by KI group, investors, and partners in the industry with a proven track record of co-founding and running successful and impactful businesses worldwide.
The Product, Engineering, and Design teams are now growing and looking to fill some of the senior roles needed to tackle different business challenges from supply / demand matching, route efficiency, secure transactions, and price optimization to name a few.
On the technical side, it's time to level up our code design, engineering best practices, performance, and cloud operations to fit a larger team and the needs of the business.
We have a remote-friendly policy, so our team members are able to work from home but also leverage our cool office in the center of Lisbon (Avenida Almirante Reis).
Up for the challenge?
You will be responsible for :
- Contributing to the product vision and strategy and evangelising it with the team and stakeholders.
- Owning and developing the product roadmap
- Aligning with management and other work-streams to make sure everyone has the right expectations
- Aligning with engineering and design counterparts to make sure the team is working on the most important topics
- Analyse how the market and / or requirements changes might affect the product roadmap
- Promote and drive continuous discovery and focus on learning as quickly as possible
- Create and maintain product requirements documentation for engineering and design
- Create, monitor and manage feedback channels for stakeholders
This is how a typical day in your life looks like :
- Daily standup meetings with Product, Engineering and Design
- Topic specific meetings with stakeholders to align requirement understanding and priorities
- Review feedback channels and filter valuable inputs
- Analyse product decisions and requirement changes and how they fit in the vision strategy and roadmap
- Document decision and requirements in Confluence
- Research service providers, market data, competitors etc.
- Support internal team in hiring, customer acquisition and workshops as a specialist on the product
To ensure your success, you’ll need :
- To ensure the whole team and stakeholders are aligned on the product vision, strategy and roadmap
- To define a clear definition of success before the team starts delivering
- To keep product, engineering and design teams well informed (all requirements) and working on the most relevant topics.
- To collect stakeholder insights and feedback and ensure they have the proper opportunities to contribute.
- To consistently set expectation with stakeholders regarding roadmap and delivery
What you can expect :
- To create this project from scratch - you'll be involved in the entire roadmap, so all decisions have a tremendous impact
- To participate in something that has never been done before - be disruptive
- To be bold enough to risk - fail more, so you win more
- To suggest and propose new ways of doing things - think outside the box
- To be part of a talented and international team
Recruitment Process :
- 1st : PX Interview
- 2nd : Tech Interview
- 3rd : Tech Challenge
- 4th : Panel Interview
- 5th : Final Interview