Community Support Representative
Attractive Salary & Benefits
You will be responsible for :
- Delivering high-quality service across multiple support platforms (email, chat, phone).
- Being a passionate advocate for users while answering any questions that come your way
- Showing empathy to frustrated users while solving problems and addressing unsatisfactory experiences
- Building loyalty among new users and getting our early adopters to fall in love with Uber all over again
- Triaging issues and escalating them when necessary
Skills Required :
- Fluent in German is required to cater the role
- Good knowledge of English (written and spoken)
- Currently living in Lisbon or willing to move
- Availability to work in rotating shifts from Monday to Sunday (essential)
- High proficiency using computers (typing, quickly navigating between various tools)
- Exceptional reading comprehension and writing skills. Must be able to connect what users are asking for with answers to their true issues
- Passion for helping others and creating support experiences that exceed users' expectations
- Ability to troubleshoot problems and find speedy resolutions.
- Skilled at handling multiple issues at once to efficiently solve a large number of inquiries.
- Must work well in a team environment, contributing to a collaborative work environment where people learn from one another and continuously improve processes on behalf of users
- You're an Uber Advocate you care deeply about the product and getting others excited to use Uber
Our client is hiring for Community Support Representative