Join our Logistics team in a fast-paced growing retail company and be a key element in optimizing our order fulfillment from origin to point of sales / final customers for over 1000 stores in 70 countries.
Improving our operations costs, implementing strategies to achieve better service levels and efficiency through process optimization, metrics and KPIS development and constant improvement culture.
Our dynamic operations will provide you with a fast-paced demanding environment sure to foster professional growth.
We are seeking for a candidate who wants to plan, coordinate our maintenance area, with a strong focus on continuous improvement.
- Define and guarantee the implementation of annual predictive maintenance plans for all distribution centers.
- Monitor and control main equipment mechanical up time indicators.
- Develop the necessary actions to improve equipment up time levels and decrease breakdown frequency.
- Manage spare parts and distribution centers infrastructure purchasing’s.
- Organize and monitor maintenance technicians team work plan;
- Ensure the follow-up and control of continuous improvement activities.
- Degree in Engineering or proven experience in a similar position
- 3+ professional experience in maintenance area, in Distribution Centers or Industrial Companies.
- Proactive personality, with excellent communication, management and organizational skills
- Strong analytical and structured problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to manage simultaneous activities and keeping the focus on established priorities.
- Planning and work organization
- Ability to plan and organize the work of the maintenance team
- English good command, Spanish will be a plus;
- Time flexibility, proactivity, confidence, passion and energy are all key elements needed to join PARFOIS!