Process Technician Internship Program
Process Technician Internship Program - Cascais (Portugal) Cascais, Portugal This job description is available in :
Logoplaste Innovation Lab (ILab) starts a Process Technician Internship Program in January 2023 .
It is a division of Logoplaste Group exclusively dedicated to the research and development of the most desirable, feasible, viable and sustainable packaging solutions.
If you fit the profile, please submit your cv. This Recruitment process is confidential.
During 18 months you will experience 3 different internship stages, with increased responsibilities and travels to our plants in Europe / Americas.
At both theory and practice level, you will start developing a basic knowledge of process principles, molds and machines maintenance for PET, Extrusion Blow Molding (EBM) and Injection (ING) and then focus on one of the 3 areas.
At the end, you will have a very good knowledge of maintenance principles and capability to execute maintenance tasks on most common platform on a selected area of expertise.
Each stage will have a different mentorship to guide you throughout the program.
Key tasks & Activities
Phase I (3 months - Cascais) :
- Base Materials, structure and basic Properties (HDPE, PET and PP);
- Design Principles for Plastic Products by Technology (PET ISBM and SBM, EBM, and Injection);
- Design Principles for Molds in the 3 Technologies;
- Manufacturing Principles for the Molds;
- Basic Training on Quality Assurance of different type of Packaging and Technologies;
- Assembly of the Molds.
Phase II (9 months - Cascais and abroad) :
- Overview of Transfer of Packaging Development from ILab to Industrial;
- Processing on Injection of PET Pre-forms
- Processing on EBM;
- Processing on SBM
- Identify typical main failures / issues on development and Industrialization.
Phase III (6 months - Cascais and abroad) :
- Intensive Training on SIDEL Platforms, Husky Platforms, and EBM (Shuttle Platform and / or GRAHAM Wheel);
- Back to Back with Logoplaste experts by Technology Platform
Who we are looking for
Background and Experience
High Scholl degree
- Availability for international mobility;
- Ambitious, team player, eager to learn;
- Proactive and hands-on;
- Dynamic and energetic;
- Focused on quality and continuous Improvement;
- Willing to be a part of our shop floor team.