C Embedded Engineer
Come create the technology that helps the world act together
Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Your career here will have a positive impact on people’s lives and will help us build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world.
We challenge ourselves to create an inclusive way of working where we are open to new ideas, empowered to take risks and fearless to bring our authentic selves to work.
The team you’ll be part of
We are currently the largest institution of research and development in the ICT sector in Poland, successively growing and still looking for new talents.
C Embedded Software Engineer is one of the key positions in R&D Center in Wroclaw and at present, there are a few slightly different departments possibly interested in your experience.
Find out which specific departments are currently recruiting for this position : Check our C Embedded hiring teams
Apply and a designated Talent Attraction Person will contact you in 2-3 working days to discuss all the details and guide you through the whole recruitment process, completed with feedback (guaranteed after an interview step).
Below you will find some general information about our expectations and C Embedded Software Engineers positions.
What you will learn and contribute to
- UNIX or / and Linux
- Advanced measurement equipment (spectrum analyzers, X-Step, Lauterbach)
- Google Unit Test framework (googletest, googlemock)
- Perl, Bash, Python, Robot Framework
Your skills and experience
- Experience with C programming language and Linux kernel-space / user-space / drivers development
- Fluency with Linux OS programming interfaces
- Practice in u-boot development
- Experience with RTOS
- Experience with boot-loaders
- Experience with ARM architecture
- Good knowledge of embedded systems design principles
- Fluency in Version Control System tools (Git)
- Strong analytical skills
- Effective teamwork skills
- Advanced English, both spoken and written
What we offer
Nokia offers flexible and hybrid working schemes, continuous learning opportunities, well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs, and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered.
Nokia is committed to inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer
Nokia has received the following recognitions for its commitment to inclusion & equality :
- One of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere
- Gender-Equality Index by Bloomberg
- Workplace Pride Global Benchmark
- LGBT+ equality & best place to work by HRC Foundation
At Nokia, we act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people.
Nokia’s employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We are committed to a culture of inclusion built upon our core value of respect.
Join us and be part of a company where you will feel included and empowered to succeed.