Build your future with Sovos.
If you are looking for an opportunity where career-minded professionals can achieve success while bringing their best and whole selves to work each day, Sovos may be the company you have been looking for.
Employees at Sovos operate on the leading edge of digital technology while working to improve lives and the communities in which we live and work.
When we say Solve Tax for Good, we mean For Good in every sense of the word. Our organizational commitment is to provide a place where employees can thrive and progress in their careers while having the support behind them that only a global company can offer.
Sound like this might be the opportunity you have been looking for?
Take a look at our career posting below. Don’t check all the boxes? Apply anyway! We are focused on hiring the right people, not the right resume.
It’s not about what you have done somewhere else, it’s all about what you are capable of doing here.
The Work You'll Do
Our Business Analysts ensure the compliance of Sovos products, services and processes. You will have to analyze business applications according to government specifications to update and improve them.
This role is responsible for the analysis and monitoring of the functional development of computer applications, ensuring that it is Compliance to avoid penalties.
More specifically :
- Primarily responsible for monitoring and reviewing various regulatory agencies for changes to tax information reporting requirements and providing those requirements to the development team
- Provide internal updates and presentations to development department about upcoming compliance changes throughout the year as well as assist our operations group answering compliance questions
- Review regulatory rules to ensure that operations, colleagues and our products comply with regulatory requirements and corporate tax information reporting policies
- Establish and maintain a tax compliance repository that can be utilized by both the company’s software development and operations staff
- Assist in monitoring business activities to ensure state and federal compliance deadlines are met
- Cultivate and foster strong working relationships with colleagues, external clients and business partners
- Track progress of reviews of forms, publications, transmittals etc.
- Ensure cross product impact is considered
What We Need From You
- 1+ year / s of experience in Business, IT or Technology field
- Excellent time management, decision making, and organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal and professional communication skills
- Ability to work as a member of a team and cross-functionally
- Detail oriented and ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Fluent written / spoken English required plus additional European languages an advantage - and you will get a chance to use them!
What Does Sovos Offer You?
The tools to enhance your life - because we want you to enjoy your life outside of work
- Continuing opportunities for further Learning & Development
- Progressive Wellness Program
- A chance to work with talented and passionate people in a rewarding and values-driven environment!
- Visit our careers page to learn more!
Sovos is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing an environment that celebrates diversity and where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and employees.
We do not discriminate against race, color, religions, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic provided by law.
At Sovos, all employees are encouraged to bring their whole selves to work
Sovos was built to solve the complexities of the digital transformation of tax, with complete, connected offerings for tax determination, continuous transaction controls, tax reporting and more.
Sovos customers include half the Fortune 500, as well as businesses of every size operating in more than 70 countries. The company’s SaaS products and proprietary Sovos S1 Platform integrate with a wide variety of business applications and government compliance processes.
Sovos has employees throughout the Americas and Europe, and is owned by Hg and TA Associates. For more information visit www.
sovos.com and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter
Does this sound like a fit? Apply now